Link - Age UK Wide .
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Enough is enough!

+2
ivanhoe
REDNEOL
6 posters

Go down

Enough is enough! Empty Enough is enough!

Post  REDNEOL Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:21 am

Ivanhoe , ethical , moral government should not be a utopian dream , after the 2008 banking debacle and MPs expenses etc , the public should demand clarity and a solid moral compass from government .
They are in hock in perpetuity to the big conglomerates who require dividends for shareholders , while the rest of us suffer! grrrr watchinyou
REDNEOL
REDNEOL
Admin

https://la65.forumotion.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough! Empty Re: Enough is enough!

Post  ivanhoe Mon Apr 22, 2013 5:43 am

REDNEOL wrote:Ivanhoe , ethical , moral government should not be a utopian dream , after the 2008 banking debacle and MPs expenses etc , the public should demand clarity and a solid moral compass from government .
They are in hock in perpetuity to the big conglomerates who require dividends for shareholders , while the rest of us suffer! grrrr watchinyou

RedNeol, they have all got away with it for far too long, because the majority of Brit's are thick.

The next G/E is going to be an eye opener for the lot of them methinks.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  REDNEOL Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:00 pm

Ivanhoe , your not wrong , the next election will in truth be the end of Cameron ,unless they have some secret stash of cash to bribe the electorate with hehehe , Christine Legarde is distancing herself from Gideon , the IMF have whispered in his shell like to reverse his austerity plans , I hope the tory knives come out for Scameron as they did for Maggie , that's the way the tories do business . I cannot see the public voting for a party trying to privatise the NHS , introducing the waves of cuts and outrageous austerity measures across the UK grumpygramps

nelly tax nelly

Last edited by REDNEOL on Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
REDNEOL
REDNEOL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  REDNEOL Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:05 pm

Ivanhoe , it's 3.00am and I could eat a tory on toast with some branston pickle , washed down with some strong coffee hehehe

Keep up the great work your doing on this forum , plenty of great reading matter to be absorbed and pondered , nice pix also .

Is this Osborne sad at Thatchers funeral or wot hahaha headphones yeah music to my ears !
REDNEOL
REDNEOL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:32 pm

REDNEOL wrote:Ivanhoe , your not wrong , the next election will in truth be the end of Cameron ,unless they have some secret stash of cash to bribe the electorate with hehehe , Christine Legarde is distancing herself from Gideon , the IMF have whispered in his shell like to reverse his austerity plans , I hope the tory knives come out for Scameron as they did for Maggie , that's the way the tories do business . I cannot see the public voting for a party trying to privatise the NHS , introducing the waves of cuts and outrageous austerity measures across the UK grumpygramps

nelly tax nelly

I so hope you are right, RedNeol.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:35 pm

REDNEOL wrote:Ivanhoe , it's 3.00am and I could eat a tory on toast with some branston pickle , washed down with some strong coffee hehehe

Keep up the great work your doing on this forum , plenty of great reading matter to be absorbed and pondered , nice pix also .

Is this Osborne sad at Thatchers funeral or wot hahaha headphones yeah music to my ears !

Then you must have a strong stomach RedNeol. "yuk" to swallowing Tory's. Yes to the rest.

Ivanhoe.
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  REDNEOL Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 am

Good stuff Michael , keep up the good work on Link-Age Uk Wide hic
REDNEOL
REDNEOL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:30 am

REDNEOL wrote:Good stuff Michael , keep up the good work on Link-Age Uk Wide hic

Well I'm trying RedNeol, I really am.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timsons Mon Jun 10, 2013 12:55 am

I agree with most of the utterings contained within these postings, but how do we propose to bring about changes? I agree we have the General Election and Local Elections, but surely we should do more.

timsons

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:03 am

timsons wrote:I agree with most of the utterings contained within these postings, but how do we propose to bring about changes? I agree we have the General Election and Local Elections, but surely we should do more.

Hi, thanks for your input. What "utterings" dont you agree with ?

What UK Pensioners need is something they have'nt had since all this started under Thatcher, and that's the visual support of 60 plus million British people, but this isnt going to happen, even though what's been happening to pensioners since the 80's via a diminishing State pension, is going to effect tomorrows pensions.

Ivanhoe.
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timsons Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:54 am

I do not wish to be negative, the fact that I agree with most is good for me. I am new to this group, so mainly spending time browsing at present and getting to know the site. But I do agree enough is enough, of these disastrous austerity policies.Thanks.

timsons

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough! Empty contact

Post  ivanhoe Mon Jun 10, 2013 1:59 am

timsons wrote:I do not wish to be negative, the fact that I agree with most is good for me. I am new to this group, so mainly spending time browsing at present and getting to know the site. But I do agree enough is enough, of these disastrous austerity policies.Thanks.

Hi, the thing is, the Tory's in this Tory lead coalition are using the deficit as a cover to reduce the role of the state and welfare because the right wing of the Tory party dont believe in either, through is the media are compliant with it all.

This isnt about austerity, it's about right wing arrogance. If the Tory's really wanted to cut the deficit, there a million and more ways they could do it without hurting the poor, and the pensioners.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  timsons Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:19 am

Again, I agree it is the poorest that are suffering the most. During the collapse, this crisis has eaten away more than £12 trillion in public funds. And that was our money.The situation is likely to get worse and we will all see the consequences of this deep rooted problem unfold across the cities, towns and villages of Britain. No one will escape the fall out and pensioners and those vulnerable are likely to be the most affected. Our system needs to be repaired and much more than that we need to find alternative ways of living. It is Tory right wing policy in supporting a broken system, which they have self interests. Austerity is there word to make it all seem less painful, I also agree. Must walk the dogs now.

timsons

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough! Empty contact

Post  ivanhoe Mon Jun 10, 2013 2:23 am

timsons wrote:Again, I agree it is the poorest that are suffering the most. During the collapse, this crisis has eaten away more than £12 trillion in public funds. And that was our money.The situation is likely to get worse and we will all see the consequences of this deep rooted problem unfold across the cities, towns and villages of Britain. No one will escape the fall out and pensioners and those vulnerable are likely to be the most affected. Our system needs to be repaired and much more than that we need to find alternative ways of living. It is Tory right wing policy in supporting a broken system, which they have self interests. Austerity is there word to make it all seem less painful, I also agree. Must walk the dogs now.

Yes, well said!!. The Tory's are bastards and i'm being polite. If all the British people knew what you and I are clearly aware of, I think things might be different in this country.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough! Empty in reply

Post  mild-red Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:39 am

I hope I dont get this wrong,not sure if this will add on the bottom of the page, by way of 'getting to know each other' I will share my opinions. (for what they are worth) 
I agree with 'timsons' post of sunday at 4.23 pm
yes Ivanhoe The Tory's are bastards and i'm being polite too. lol
 and I agree that the Tory's in this Tory lead coalition are using the deficit as a cover to reduce the role of the state and welfare

mild-red

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Fri Jun 14, 2013 10:07 pm

mild-red wrote:I hope I dont get this wrong,not sure if this will add on the bottom of the page, by way of 'getting to know each other' I will share my opinions. (for what they are worth) 
I agree with 'timsons' post of sunday at 4.23 pm
yes Ivanhoe The Tory's are bastards and i'm being polite too. lol
 and I agree that the Tory's in this Tory lead coalition are using the deficit as a cover to reduce the role of the state and welfare

Hi Mild-red, Yes timsons post was spot on.  Yes the Tory's are dismantling the State and welfare, and they are getting away with it via a compliant media.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Enough is enough! Empty Re Enough is Enough

Post  Morgana Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:11 pm

I SO agree that enough is enough. I am a victim of the so-called 'Welfare Reforms' ..I'm just entering my 4th cycle of Atos 'processing' Sad Despite having been officially retired from teaching and any other employment due to ill-health they continually find me 'fit-for-work' and I am forced to jump through the metaporical hoops of the appeals and Tribunal system in order to get back my entitlement which they keep stripping from me. I am in a wheelchair with multiple physical conditions and degenerative disease. I will never be 'cured'. I have enough of a struggle to get through each day without all this extra stress. I am once again in despair. The assesments are DESIGNED to make you fail them...if you can press a button...you are fit for work... Sad When will this appalling ConDemnation of a government be held to account for the thousands who have died both directly and indirectly as a result of this most cruel of all the cuts ?

Morgana

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:30 pm

Morgana wrote:I SO agree that enough is enough. I am a victim of the so-called 'Welfare Reforms' ..I'm just entering my 4th cycle of Atos 'processing' Sad Despite having been officially retired from teaching and any other employment due to ill-health they continually find me 'fit-for-work' and I am forced to jump through the metaporical hoops of the appeals and Tribunal system in order to get back my entitlement which they keep stripping from me. I am in a wheelchair with multiple physical conditions and degenerative disease. I will never be 'cured'. I have enough of a struggle to get through each day without all this extra stress. I am once again in despair. The assesments are DESIGNED to make you fail them...if you can press a button...you are fit for work... :(When will this appalling ConDemnation of a government be held to account for the thousands who have died both directly and indirectly as a result of this most cruel of all the cuts ?
WOW Morgana, excellent but extremely sad posting. No patronising intended.

Yes this right wing Tory lead Government are rotten to the core, and this Atos business is all about winning the next general election. The Tories are hoping to gain votes from middle englanders and not so middle englanders because the Tory's know there are people out there who are small minded enough to agree with Atos. And this is the real problem.

I also cannot see either IDS or Atos being held responsible for manslaughter, can you ?

Ivanhoe/Michael
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Morgana Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:46 pm

No Ivanhoe....I don't suppose they will ever be held accountable for what they have done...every time they get criticised by those in authority...they just create new, emergency legislation to keep themselves out of trouble Sad My greatest hope for the sick and disabled is that the United Nations will send over another Special Rapporteur to investigate the deaths and suffering due to the DWP/Atos WCA's.

Morgana

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Fri Sep 27, 2013 11:51 pm

Morgana wrote:No Ivanhoe....I don't suppose they will ever be held accountable for what they have done...every time they get criticised by those in authority...they just create new, emergency legislation to keep themselves out of trouble Sad My greatest hope for the sick and disabled is that the United Nations will send over another Special Rapporteur to investigate the deaths and suffering due to the DWP/Atos WCA's.
Morgana, unless ive missed something care of the news. This UN woman hasnt been given any publicity by the BBC, has she ?

Ivanhoe

ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  REDNEOL Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:34 am

Enough is enough! Victimz_PNG
REDNEOL
REDNEOL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  REDNEOL Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:35 am

Enough is enough! Victimz_JPEG
REDNEOL
REDNEOL
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jeanybeanie Sat Feb 01, 2014 4:53 am

Hi all,l have just joined the group.l was saddened to read of your plight through interegation Morgana,l sincerely hope you can win your case........ This government have ruined so many lives they should hang their heads in shame,unfortunatly they are not human enough.

jeanybeanie

Back to top Go down

Post  ivanhoe Sat Feb 01, 2014 5:49 am

jeanybeanie wrote:Hi all,l have just joined the group.l was saddened to read of your plight through interegation Morgana,l sincerely hope you can win your case........    This government have ruined so many lives they should hang their heads in shame,unfortunatly they are not human enough.

Hi jeanybeany,

What they are is right wing. And yes they should hang their heads in same, but they are far too arrogant.

Ivanhoe
ivanhoe
ivanhoe
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum